Monday 7 May 2012

A couple of Spin Classes

Good afternoon!!

So I thought I would share a couple more of my spin classes.  The first one I ran last week and the second one I am running tomorrow!  Enjoy J  And let me know what you think.

Check It Out Spin Class
Warm: Check It Out
Sprints: What the Hell (3)                                                     
Jumps: Poker Face
“Carry my…” 4 counts, “P P P Poker…” 2 counts, keep tension between              
Climb: Hey Baby (Drop it to the floor)
“Ooh baby baby…” Climb until “I want you tonight…”, 2nd time stay up, walk out, to end  
Sprints: Hot n’ Cold (3) & Raise Your Glass (3)
Break: Always Be                                                                              
Climb: Higher
”I can’t get enough” Crank it, “It’s taking me higher…” Climb, 2nd time stay up, walk, climb to end
Sprints: Monkey Wrench (3) & This Is How a Heart Breaks (3)      
Climb: Wild One
“Crazy, foolish…” Climb (easy), “Party rocker…” Climb, walk out, climb to end  
 Cool: Shattered & Somewhere Only We Know

Til The World Ends Spin Class
Warm: Rock That Body
Sprints: Part of Me (3)
Climb: Yeah 3x
Standing Sprints: Give Me Everything (1 sitting, 2 & 3 standing)
Sprints: Getting’ Over You (3)
Break: Crazy
Sprints: ‘Til the World Ends (3)
Jumps: Sexy & I Know It  
Sprints: I Like How It Feels (3) & Blow (3)
Cool: Nothing on You & Whatcha Say

Cheers,
Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindsay, thanks for visiting www.spinningmusic.wordpress.com. Can I put up a link to your blog? I think my readers would really like it. You are welcome to add a link to mine as well. All the best, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete